Get involved and help us pave the path for teens in foster care. Join the Jonathan’s Path volunteer team. Choose a committee:
- Fundraising & events
- Office Support – this committee is responsible for general admin such as data entry, errand running, making calls for appts, etc.
- Volunteer Committee- this committee is responsible for recruiting more volunteers to support JP & our events
- Public Relations / Website – this committee will help generate media opportunities, apply for awards, blog writing, etc.
If you’re interested in volunteering or learn becoming a DCS foster home, contact us for more information!
What We Need
Our most urgent need is monetary gifts that will help fund the purchase of our first two homes. We are open partnerships with land and property owners.
Here are 4 easy ways to donate:
- Consider making a recurring monthly donation.
- Are you an Amazon shopper? Did you know that if you shop through smile.amazon.com, you can support Jonathan’s Path at the same time? Amazon donates 0.5% of eligible purchases at no extra cost to you. Click here to get started.
- Host a fundraiser on Facebook.
- We can customize a fundraising event for your company or church.
Every dollar goes towards our mission for every foster care teenager to have a place to call home and chance to fulfil their dreams from the moment their arrive into foster care and beyond.
All Donations are Tax Deductible
We are seeking corporate sponsors from the following industries:
- Home builders
- Interior Designer
- Yard & Lawn Care
- Auto Dealerships
- Athletic & Sports